The NDIS supports people with a permanent and significant disability that affects their ability to take part in everyday activities. This supports may help you achieve goals in many aspects of your life, including independence, involvement in your community, education, employment and health and wellbeing. The NDIS gives you more choice and control over how, when and where your supports are provided.
NDIS and new technology
With the onset of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), disability services organizations and care providers have a wide range of new challenges, especially in terms of receiving payment under the new service delivery model. The new model requires disability service provider organizations to have a record of service date, service type and other details as well.
NDIS and ShiftCare
Benefits of ShiftCare for Disability Services
ShiftCare software has been designed to help organizations such as disability care centres use technology to streamline their operations, enhance efficiency and minimize problems that can come with manual or outdated software.
ShiftCare is currently used by a group of disability service providers who understand the necessity of accessing a cloud-based, online database system that will facilitate accurate record-keeping to ensure real-time payments and electronic invoicing. These features make ShiftCare the right technology partner for disability service providers.
Disability service providers are enjoying many benefits from using ShiftCare
- ShiftCare is an integrated system designed for improving coordination of care by integrating the administrative, clinical and management threads of your programs and services
- Manager tools for monitoring workflow and auditing including sign-off for progress notes, incident review tool and reports
- Complete features for shift management
- Store all client information in one place
- Store information on multiple contacts for a consumer
- Time sheets and invoicing
- Service-specific data allow you to track the data you need for reporting to families.
- Manage assessments and service plans and monitor client outcomes
- Access critical data and enter notes / documents securely anywhere on the web using laptops or mobile devices such as an iPhone or iPad
- Authorized staff can access the information they need – when and where they need it
- Easy to use. Reduces or eliminates duplicate data entry and the need for paper.